Skip to main content

Ask the Knight

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Transfer Center: How do I send official transcripts from Shasta College to another university?

327 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Dec 06, 2016   


Go to our website under the Admissions tab and you will find a Transcript Request page